Infinite Abyss is growing and starting a new Brand Ambassador Program! Each term will run for three months and includes the following:
As an Infinite Abyss brand rep you will receive:
- 1 serving tray of your choice, free of charge
- Features on my Instagram, website, newsletter & Facebook page
- 20% off discount to share with your followers
- 35% discount for you to use anytime in 2018
In return I expect you to:
- Promote occasional sales and new releases
- Post at least 4 engaging, high-quality photos a month on social media featuring the product of your choice. This can include them in action, in your home, laid out in flat lay ideas, etc.
- Each post must tag @infiniteabysshandmade and also use the hashtag #infiniteabyssbrandrep
- Have a genuine interest and like in the Infinite Abyss brand
- Most importantly, have fun!
If you are interested in being a Brand Ambassador for Infinite Abyss, please read the fine print and fill out the form below. I will get back to you within 5 business days on the status of your application. Please note that although I would love to accept everyone, there are a limited number of positions for each term.
The fine print:
To be a brand ambassador you must agree to this NDA (non-disclosure agreement) stating you will not use Infinite Abyss marketing strategies to implement in your own business. You also agree not to disclose them with others, either by sharing or selling.
While participating as a brand ambassador for Infinite Abyss and for one year after your term ends, you shall not directly or indirectly solicit business from, attempt to sell, license or provide, the same or similar products as are now provided to, any customers or clients of Infinite Abyss.
It is agreed that if a brand ambassador violates the terms of this agreement, irreparable harm may occur and action will be taken. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
You are expected to finish out your term as a brand ambassador and if you choose to resign for whatever reason, any free products will be returned in the condition they were shipped out in.
The program is currently only open to US residents.